Grohe Blue: a sustainable alternative to plastic bottles
Grohe Blue is a kitchen system that converts ordinary tap water into filtered, chilled, still or sparkling water.
Responsible consumers know that when it comes to food, locally grown produce will often be the freshest and most sustainable choice. The same goes for your drinking water, a topic that tends to be overlooked in our pursuit of a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. Switching to tap water is a life-changing choice: getting the water straight from your tap in your own home allows you to save on resources and waste (because it dispenses with the need to import water, the need for plastic bottles, extra shopping and the hauling of heavy water crates).
But what if you prefer sparkling water?
That's where the GROHE Blue Home comes in! This water system filters your tap water and refines the taste of your own water source at home to suit your family's individual preferences: still, mildly carbonated, sparkling or perfectly chilled - with full control of the amount of carbon dioxide that is either or not added to your water at a push of a button. With the GROHE Blue water system you have everything to hand. In sum, a brilliant solution for a more sustainable lifestyle and one that allows you to offer family and friends a glass of water exactly as they like it.
No more plastic bottles - help the planet glass by glass
By pulling freshly filtered, chilled, or, if you like, sparkling water straight from your tap at home you can finally bid those plastic bottles goodbye. Aside from playing your part in the worldwide plastic waste issue, you will reduce your carbon footprint and save on water used in the production process of bottled water. While up to 7 litres of water is used to produce a 1 litre plastic bottle of water, GROHE Blue users only use the exact amount they want to drink.
Greater daily comfort - GROHE Blue makes life refreshingly simple
With the GROHE Blue running out of water and the associated last-minute visits to the supermarket become a thing of the past as now you always have the finest filtered water to hand, 24/7. Added bonus: a constant supply of perfectly chilled water even if you do get unexpected visitors.
What's more, the GROHE Blue water system is a real space saver: its compact design makes that the GROHE Blue Home chiller fits into any standard cupboard under the sink - all you need is a width of 20 cm, leaving you enough space for your drainage system! Gone are the days of hauling crates of water around and filling up PMD bags with empty bottles: thanks to the GROHE Blue you will never run out of water again, saving you time and space.
What is the most sustainable Grohe Blue model for your?
Grohe Blue Pure with filter
- 2-in-1-filter system that produces natural, fresh, filtered water for the pure water flavour and unfiltered hot and cold water for domestic use all from the one tap.
- Enhances the taste of your mains water thanks to the 3000L charcoal filter which eliminates substances that affect the smell and taste of your water.
- Also available with a standard filter (size S/M/L), which doesn't only enhance the taste of your mains water but also reduces limescale and adds minerals (e.g. magnesium or zinc).
- Tap available in three different designs, with extractable spray head included.
Grohe Blue Home with filter and chiller
- 5-in-1-filter system that produces fresh, natural, filtered water be it still, lightly sparkling or sparkling water at the temperature you like, plus unfiltered hot and cold water for domestic use all from the one tap.
- Enhances the taste of your mains water thanks to the standard filter (size S/M) that doesn't only eliminate substances that affect the smell and taste of your water but also reduces limescale and residue.
- Also available with magnesium+zinc filter, which enriches your water with magnesium and zinc in addition to all the benefits of the standard filter
- Supplied with a 425g bottle of CO2 (for about 60 litres of mineral water)
- Available in three different designs, with extractable spray head included
- If you register this product you get another year's warranty extra.
Visit our green home
An innovative experience awaits you in our showrooms!
Discover the solutions that will make your home and bathroom more energy and water-efficient with our interactive showroom experience. An innovative application to help you make the best choice!