Renewable energy

Use the heat of the sun, the air, the earth or groundwater to heat your home and your domestic water.

Heat pumps

Water, air, soil:
a free heat source! This source will supply you with 75 % of your energy. The remaining 25 % is generated by the electricity that operates your pump.

As a result you will no longer have to depend on fossil or nuclear fuel and your CO2 footprint will be zero. 

Thermodynamic boilers

A thermodynamic boiler combines a heat pump with a hot water boiler.

To produce hot domestic water for the entire family this boiler uses the calories in the surrounding air. A truly renewable, clean and free source of energy!

Solar water heaters

The sun can supply you with at least 50% of the hot warm water an entire family will need over the course of 1 year! Showers or baths, laundry, this free heat source can handle it all!

And what about the other 50 %? The boiler is equipped with a backup heater that is connected to the boiler and is designed to kick in when the need arises.

Visit our green home

An innovative experience awaits you in our showrooms

Discover the solutions that will make your home and bathroom more energy and water-efficient with our interactive showroom experience. An innovative application to help you make the best choice!


Find a showroom