Rectangular, oval, freestanding or a corner bath, bathtubs come in all shapes and sizes. Tired or stressed? Then a bubble bath can help you fully recharge your batteries. Space at a premium? Then easily change your bathroom into a shower.
Baths are all the rage again! A free-standing bath that takes pride of place in the centre of your bathroom or is placed against the wall in a back-to-wall design, our originally shaped baths often play with colour. Your bath will become a true wellness object and a completely unique one at that!
Choosing a bath? Follow these 3 steps!
1. Do not compromise
- Freestanding bathtub: Oval, rectangular or round: A free-standing bathtub is an eye-catcher in large bathrooms.
- Back to wall: This solution looks just as luxurious as a freestanding bathtub, but takes up slightly less space as the back of the bathtub is against the wall. Available in various sizes.
- Built-in: Even less space? Opt for one of the many built-in models, either oval or rectangular.
- Corner or asymmetric bath: space-saving and ideal for small bathrooms.
2. Put comfort first
Relaxing warm water, a pleasant feeling and easy maintenance: first and foremost, think about your comfort when choosing your bathtub material. What are the specific properties of each option? We list them here:
- Acrylic: naturally non-slip, it absorbs the temperature of the water. Lighter than cast iron and available in various shapes and colours.
- Enamelled steel: recyclable, an excellent heat conductor, resistant to scratches and chemicals. And very easy to maintain!
- Synthetic material:
- Quaryl: more resistant than acrylic and available in unusual shapes thanks to its light weight.
- Solid-Surface: a non-porous and warm surface that is soft and smooth to the touch. Easy to maintain and repair. Hygienic, durable, robust and stain-resistant.
3. Kill two birds with one stone
Enjoy the best of both worlds: go for a bathtub and a shower. Several options are possible:
- Install a screen to prevent splashing water.
- Opt for a combi-shower for comfort, space-saving and blissful relaxation.
- Who says that a bathtub has to be white? This time just go for your favourite colour.
- No more stress and exhaustion with a bathtub with built-in wellness functions.
Our solutions for your bathtub
What if I want to chill out completely?
After a long working day there is nothing nicer than unwinding in a long hot bath. But how about combining that time to yourself with a delightful massage? These days you no longer have to head the spa to treat yourself to that luxury!
Some baths come with a wellness functionality. The perfect way to dispense with stress and exhaustion!
Why opt for a steel bathtub?
- service life and durability
- heat conductive
- resistant to chemical products
- UV resistant